The organizers of the 27th ECBIP 2023 AEER are pleased to announce that submissions are open for videos relating to “state of the art” updates and procedural techniques that enhance education and research in the fields of interventional pulmonology, laryngology, pleural diseases, tracheobronchology and esophagology.
An independent jury will judge all submissions to designate prizes in three categories (Scientific content, Innovation, and Imaging). In addition, a Jury Selection for Best Video Award will be presented and the video shown at the Congress’s Opening Ceremony. Additionally, all videos will be on permanent display throughout the congress.
Awards & recognition
- Best overall video shall be presented in the opening ceremony of the congress, with awards presented to the creators
- Best overall video and other significant videos shall be posted on ECBIP 2023 AEER ‘s Facebook, Twitter and other social media
- All videos will be on permanent display throughout the congress
- The submitting and presenting filmmaker must be a member of the ECBIP 2023 AEER, and be a registered participant at the 27th
- Videos must not exceed FIVE (5) minutes in running time.
- Submissions must be received by the above deadline, and accompanied by:
- A completed submission form (download link below)
- A written narrative manuscript (script of audio dialogue) in English if applicable
- A label indicating the title of the video, the filmmaker’s name, the presenter’s name, and contact information
- A list of names and titles of coauthors or appropriate credits
- Videos marketing commercial names, company brands or containing elements that might lead to patient identification is not allowed. Such videos will be disqualified from competition.
- There are no limits to the number of submissions allowed per participant.
- Submissions must be received by February 1, 2023.
Upload & submit
Upload your video to one of the following websites:
Complete the application form via the below button: