HomeSeer Z-Wave Lighting Products
HomeSeer Z-Wave smart switches are the most advanced designs available today! All products feature the latest Z-Wave Plus technology for greater range, improved bandwidth, network wide inclusion and network self-healing features. In addition, our switches provide instant status feedback* with controlled manually and they may be used to launch HomeSeer events with multi-tap operations.
HS-WX300 Wall Dimmer & Switch
HS-WX300 can be configured to run as a dimmer or switch, works with or without a neutral wire, has (7) LED indicators that may be programmed to glow or blink different colors when things happen in your home and you can launch automations by tapping the paddle multiple times.
- May be configured to work as DIMMER or ON-OFF switch
- May be installed with or without a neutral wire (perfect for older homes!)
- Includes 7 individually controllable RGB LED indicators
- Color & blink status of LED indicators is controlled with Z-Wave commands (patent pending)
- Support multi-tap and press & hold event triggers up to 5 taps (14 possible triggers)
- Supports instant status when controlled locally
- Compatible with HomeSeer (and many other) home controllers
- Supports S2 Security
- Works with Alexa and Google Home (hub required)
- Easy ‘screw terminal’ installation
- Works with HS-WA100+ wall companion for 3-way, 4-way and 5-way circuits
Once installed, HS-WX300 works like any other paddle-style switch and will control on, off or dim functions for the attached lighting load. However, add it to any HomeSeer system and you’ll unleash these advanced features!
HS-SP100 WiFi Smart Plug
HS-SP100 is a WiFi smart plug that can be used to power a wide variety of loads including audio/video products, lamps and other devices. The unit plugs into a standard 120V AC receptacle or extension cord and may be added to any hub that works with Tuya smart devices.
- Supports most lighting and appliance loads up to 10 amps
- Works with HomeSeer and other hubs that support Tuya devices
- Monitors energy usage
- Works directly with Alexa and Google Home
- Supports local (non-cloud) operation when used with HomeSeer hubs
Install the smart plug into any outlet. Download the app and add it to your local WiFi network. Use with Alexa, Google Home or your smart home hub.
HUGE UPDATE FROM THE 100+
Homeseer did their homework and listened to their customers on this huge revision update. The 200+’s are far better at dimming, provide 10 scene controls, 1-5 taps up and another 5 tapping down. And then we have the ability to show the status of nearly anything.
Individually programmable LEDs added a high level of information / notification when installed near my main entry/exit door. System integration was easy. Many options for scene/trigger makes the switch VERY powerful.
DEPENDABLE AND SIMPLE TO USE
If there was one thing about the HS-WD100+ model that wasn’t perfect, it would be that the LED color didn’t match the GE/Jasco switches I had next to it. I love that I can change the default color of the HS-WD200+ to the same blue as the switches installed next to it.
These switches are brilliant! The ability to set the individual colors status lights from events makes these lights the best! The multiple taping scene control puts it ahead of all others by its self alone. Best purchase in my home automation implementation.